Find local and online Certified Nursing Assistant programs below. It’s fast and free.
Now Enrolling for August & September Nursing Assistant Classes
Get your nursing assistant certification in less than 4 weeks and in some areas as little as 2 weeks. The national salary average of a CNA starts at $8.34/hour up to $15.97/hour, the median salary for a cna with 6 months experience is $11.46/hour. Start your career now, find a class starting in your area.
Train in the classroom or online through one of our Accredited Schools by filling out the form above or choosing a school with CNA Classes below.
- Fortis offers nursing programs including ADN, PN, BSN degrees, and more
- 40+ schools in 15 states including Florida, Arizona, Ohio, and Virginia
- All colleges are accredited by ABHES, ACCSC, ACICS, or other accrediting bodies
- Fortis Online serves benefits to US military service members
- Grants & scholarship aid may be available for qualifying students
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's